Savory Sauteed Vegetables

Like my title? I came up with it myself. 

Last night was a non-vegetarian night. We eat meat or fish at least 3 nights a week and last night was one of them. Aaron was working late at school, I didn't get home with the munchkins until after 5pm and for some reason was incredibly slow with getting dinner on. We didn't sit down to eat until almost 6:30pm. And would you like to know what fancy meal we ate? Perogies. I know! Why did it take me this long to make perogies? Well it did. 

When I make perogies I like to saute a ton of veggies to go with them. (I did add kolbassa but not until after I finished with the veggies). Last night I sauteed a nice variety and added some pre-mixed seasoning. They were amazing!  

Savory Sauteed Vegetables 

Chop a variety of veggies. Last night I used:

1/2 of an Onion
1 Green Pepper
1 Clove of Garlic
a handful of Mushrooms
1/2 of a Zucchini

Add 1 TBSP of Olive Oil to your skillet. Heat. Add your vegetables. Saute until smelling delicious and they are soft. At this point I liberally added some spice:
Club House "La Grille" Vegetable

I let it all blend together for a minute or two and wah-la! Done! (though last night I then added the Perogies and Kolbassa)

This is a FAVORITE around here. Sometimes we eat them as a side or sometimes I make them just because I love them. If you have never tried to these before do it TONIGHT.

Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment